Thursday, July 1, 2010

So here I am. Again. After months of abandoning my already pathetic blog. Well, I have been busy lately. Busy doing nothing actually. The much anticipated and much longed for Summer vacation is done and my college commences on 7th July. College. Wow. I ended up somewhere. Some place. Without turning into a total loser. I am finally going to College.

Which college?

Let's see how far I have come in these few months.

Checklist:

-> Giving my best in 12th - Check.
-> Preparing for other exams - Check.
-> Falling sick before IIT JEE - Check.
-> Destroying IIT - Check.
-> Falling sick after IIT - Check.
-> Qualifying in Gitam - Check.
-> Getting disqualified in everything else - Check.
-> Shifting to Bangalore - Check.

Yeah, so there has been nothing really exciting or anything. Obviously. And yeah, I'm getting into one of the 3 colleges I'd qualified for, the other 2 being really pathetic ones. No chocolates for guessing which one.

Anyway, past is past so let's move on.

With 2 days of my vacation left, I'm here, trying to write inspiring stuff on my dying blog. (Sarcasm intended) But I'm sure I'll end up feeling miserable.

I miss things way too much. Things I shouldn't even miss.
I miss my school.
I miss my Jr. College.
I miss my classroom.
I miss the green-black board.
I miss the chalk fights, the water-fights, the fun.
I miss my friends, friends I don't even talk to these days.

And now I have many more things to miss.
I'll miss my home.
The coziness of my room.
The million soft cuddly toys.
I'll miss my family and I'll miss Bangalore.
I'll miss my friends, my best friends.
I'll miss my pillow.
I'll miss my...

You get the flow.

Basically, I'll miss everything. Home to hostel shift is not a very pleasant one, of course.

But I am a teeny-weeny bit excited too (Applause for my positive attitude please).
College, hostel, new friends, new guys ;) and new everything. Yay!

So on this happy note, I stop writing and I turn off the lights. Good night everyone.

P.S. All the things/people I already miss or I will miss, I love these things/people way too much.

1 comment:

  1. i'll miss our constant JABBERING during dp's, venkat's, and uday shankar's classes!! :( :'( and our random 'hey listen to...' 's!!! <3 <3
    wish we could go back to college and have ONE day of TOTAL NONSENSE!!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete