Monday, August 3, 2009

Born again


After 15 months of Boredom, I realised that blogging is better than writing a diary. (Atleast You wont have troublesome 4 year olds trying to tear your diary into bits and pieces! )
Well, I am just the usual girl, Bubbly and sweet. Get me started about one of my favorite things ( which are like a million ) and I'll end up talking the whole day and night, if i am permitted! I love reading (Novels obviously!), Music, Dancing, Skating, Chocolates, Sunflowers and soft, cuddly toys.
I play my guitar when I get all lonely and play basketball when i have excess energy. And being a typical girl 'The mood swings' are quite common. I go to a random Junior college in Hyderabad, trying for the "Ever so Great IIT seat" like all the other million people out there. (I prefer being a Journalist. English is my thing.) I love Travelling and meeting new people and of course learning new lingos. And i survive because of my lil group of the world's Best friends! So Cheers to a new blog, a new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment