Sunday, September 13, 2009

Random thoughts.

I was supposed to start studying at 11:00 according to my so called 'Time-table' and its 13:01 as I type this line. Mid-terms are from Wednesday and I still have 2 chapters to go. I hate math. And conic sections are just worse. I hope I dont end up getting the normal 80 marks again. I know I can cross 90 if I put in a teeny bit of hardwork, but doing the hardwork is the hardest part so here I am wasting my time trying to write something which will interest my readers (if there are any). I think I'd better go and start studying. Yeah, right. I will shut down my lappie, open my books and drift away to dreamland or take out my I-pod and start listening to random songs. I will never change no matter how hard I try to.

:/

Hope you guys are doing a better job of wasting your life.

Adios.

1 comment:

  1. Conic sections.. u studying calculus?

    I hate math too...

    BTW.. Good luck...


    Web hosting india

    ReplyDelete