Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Dedication.

It's been a rush last month and I don't know where all those sundays and mondays have gone. I don't remember what happened in the past week nor do I remember any major incident that has occurred.

Hurried texts - 'Hey, Shelly get the chem text. I'll get the physics one. Oh btw good morning. '
And rejecting calls - 'Oh Fuk, I'm so sorry but I can't talk right now. I so have to run! Love ya, Mwaaxh! '

Skipping breakfast - 'LATE! LATE! LATE!'
And chucking lunch - 'Gotta run for pracs, lunch later.'

But somehow when I was walking back home from college and it was all silent (Cuz my I-Pod was dead obviously!) a friend's words came into my mind - ' Do you know? When I walk back alone.. through a lonely street just when the lovely golden pinkish sun sets ..the cool breeze.. no vehicles all alone..i think of all the good things i could do and be in life...' and I realised just how long it has been since I gave some time to myself, my thoughts, my life.

So here I am finally publishing a post, listening to songs, thinking about my past, present, future and thanking god for blessing me with such Wunnerful buddies :) (The same friend's accent).

This post is dedicated to all of you guys who've made a difference in my life. Love ya all so much!

10) Naina Trivedi - The popular girl in school.
9) Puneet Passi - The guy who saved me from spankings in coaching.
8) Sneha - The childhood buddy.
7) Palash Dubey - The best guy friend I'd ever had.
6) *
5) Navankur Shrivastava - The Stranger.
4)Venkat Reddy - The guy who saved my day.
3) Kanchan Chandnani - The girl I can always count on.
2) Shalini Seshagiri - My BFFL.
1) Rahul Mathur - The guy who made me what I am today.

P.S. #6 is for all the amazing buddies in Hyderabad. You guys have made hell so much fun., Kavya, Pavvi, TL, Karthik, Brijesh, Noodles, Deeps, Shiva, Gauthami, Sandy..and the others of course.

Love you all once again.
<3

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on #2! Yay!! :P

    great writing! ( thought its pretty senti and its more of a dedication )

    btw you are my BFFL too :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time that someone has mentioned me in a blog. :)
    And I guess it was the other way round, you got the spankings because of me. You used to get compared due to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You 4 remembering me...<3 ya :)

    ReplyDelete